Terms of service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§1 SCOPE, APPLICABLE LAW
(1) Within the business contact between IWA (Scholtz & Mileti GbR) and the customer
exclusively the following General Terms and Conditions.
(2) Other terms and conditions do not apply, even if we decide that they apply in individual cases
do not object separately, unless their validity is expressly approved in writing.
(3) For these terms and conditions and the entire legal relationship between the
Contracting parties are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of international law
Uniform law, in particular the UN Sales Convention.
§2 TIME OF CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The mere presentation of the IWA products in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer.
(2) You only give a binding order by clicking on the “Order with obligation to pay” button
Order the goods contained in the shopping cart. With the submission of the offer you are for two
tied to it for weeks. Your possible right of withdrawal according to § 3 remains unaffected.
(3) The order confirmation is sent by an automated email from IWA. With this
The acceptance is not yet declared in the confirmation, unless the order confirmation also contains the
acceptance expressly included. A contract is only concluded when we receive your offer
expressly accept or send you the ordered goods.
§ 3 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you,
is not the carrier who took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
You us, IWA, c/o Scholtz & Mileti GbR, Kirchenstrasse 75, 81675 Munich, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail)
about your decision to revoke this contract. To comply with the cancellation period
it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the
cancellation deadline. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this
however, is not mandatory.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this contract, we will owe you all payments that we have received from you,
including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that
You have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us
have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the
notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. for this refund
we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction
unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you because of this
Refund fees charged. We can refuse the refund until we get the goods back
received back or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods,
whichever is earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any case
no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract
teach you to return or hand over to us. The deadline is met if you return the goods
expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of the return
of the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this
Depreciation on an examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
is due to unnecessary handling of it.
§4 PRICES, PAYMENT, DUE DATE
(1) All prices in our online shop within the EU are gross prices including the
statutory sales tax. Net prices are given for orders outside the EU.
Deliveries to an address outside of the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes which are collected by the
reaching the delivery at the delivery address.
(2) The shipping costs are specified in our price information in our online shop. The price
including sales tax and shipping costs incurred is also shown in the order mask
displayed before you submit the order.
(3) Payment can be made either by direct transfer, credit card, PayPal, Amazon Payments,
Apple Pay or Google Pay.
(4) The invoice will be sent to the email address you specified when you placed your order.
(1) The delivery is made from the IWA warehouse to the address you specified when placing your order
(2) We generally assume that delivery of the goods to addresses within the
Federal Republic of Germany takes 2 - 4 working days from the conclusion of the contract, if nothing
Other has been agreed or results from the description in our online shop.